When we talk about the best Private University in Assam, many Universities are deemed to be the best. But still, I will come up with the names of the Top 7 Universities in Assam which are of the best standards.
1. Kaziranga University, Jorhat: Kaziranga University, Jorhat, is one of the largest and the best private universities in entire Northeast India. It is one of the UGC-approved private universities in Assam. Students from all over the Northeast come to the University to study its programs. The campus is located amidst lush greenery. The serene environment lets the students concentrate on their studies and extracurricular activities. It is one of the best Private universities in Assam and entire Northeast India.
2. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati: Indian Institute of Information Technology is an institute of National Importance. It offers B.Tech courses in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) and Computer Science Engineering (CSE) and vast other courses.
3. Assam Downtown University, Guwahati: Assam Downtown University, Guwahati is one of the leading private Universities in Northeast India. It provides the students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence and is considered one of the best Private universities in Assam.
4. Assam Don Bosco University, Guwahati: Assam Don Bosco University is located in Azara, Guwahati. Its aim is to prepare the students to be intellectually competent and morally upright citizens of India and the world by imparting holistic and personalized education. It is regarded as one of the best private universities in Assam.
5. Royal-Global University, Guwahati: Royal Global University is one of the best private universities in Assam, located in the picturesque backdrop of the Tirupati Balaji Temple on the National Highway-37, Guwahati. The University is excellent and adds contribution to society at large. The University is best in terms of its experienced faculty members and world-class infrastructure.
6. Assam Women’s University, Jorhat: Assam Women’s University has been specified by the UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956. The University’s main objectives are to facilitate opportunities for women in post-graduate education in various courses. The University’s primary goal is to better the lives of women in society.
7. Mahapurasha Srimanta Sankaradeva Vishwavidyalaya, Nagaon: The Mahapurasha Srimanta Sankaradeva Vishwavidyalaya was founded on 10th June 2014. Though the University has been established under the private University Act, it is designed as a people’s University, a university for Assam, and an entire India.